Children playing in the garden, enough space, also for guests or nanny, a nice home work space, plenty of private space and above all a beautiful location in a pleasant residential area near the tram stop and the International School of Amsterdam. If these wishes are high on the list, come and have a look at this very spacious semi-detached villa on the Watercircle in the Groenelaan district in Amstelveen.
No less than 285 m2 gross floor area on a plot of 489 m2, surrounded on 3 sides by private land garden. This corner villa offers space for up to 4 cars on its own grounds, next to the indoor garage in the basement. An ideal family home with 4-5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a roof terrace and a big garden.
A small tour
Behind the front door of the living floor is the spacious reception hall with staircase, guest toilet and storage room. Double doors lead to the living room of no less than 65 m2 with a cozy fireplace in the middle. A comfortable sitting area, a light and spacious dining area and a spacious Siematic kitchen with cooking island and bar, equipped with all appliances, including a double-door American fridge. Many windows all around and double doors with access to the garden and the veranda, a sheltered spot that can accommodate a sitting and dining area and perhaps an outdoor kitchen? The garden of approximately 280 m2 is oriented to the southwest and requires little maintenance.
The entire living floor has a stylish smoked oak parquet floor.
The basement was completely renovated in 2015, whereby in addition to a spacious storage room, laundry room and the indoor garage, a guest room and/or home office was created, consisting of 2 rooms with a bathroom with shower and toilet. The rooms are supplied with floor heating. The basement can be reached separately, which makes it also suitable for a practice or home office.
The top floor offers space for the master bedroom, located on the corner with many windows and closet space, with a private bathroom with bath, walk-in shower, toilet and double sink. In addition, 2 spacious bedrooms, 1 of which provides access to a roof terrace located on the sunny south, which offers a view on the greenery of the area and the garden. A separate bathroom with shower, toilet and double sink makes it complete.
Located in the Groenelaan district in Amstelveen South. A popular residential area within walking distance of the Sportlaan tram stop, which offers a fast connection to Amsterdam South and Center, as well as the Stadshart of Amstelveen. The sports fields for hockey, athletics and football, as well as the Amsteldijk golf club and the Groenhof shopping center are located nearby. There are also various primary and secondary schools here, including the International School of Amsterdam. A short walk will take you to the banks of the Amstel river, where the vast meadows and nature offer the joy of relaxation.
A wonderful place to live for your family, at an ideal distance from, for example, Schiphol Airport and the Zuidas business district. Easily accessible and good living!
Specialties and details
• Approx. 236 m2 of living space, measured in accordance with Measurement Instruction NEN2580
• Plot 489 m2 on private land
• Beautifully landscaped garden that requires little maintenance.
• Prime location within walking distance of school, tram, sports and shops
• Nice layout with 4 to 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms
• Opportunities for practice/ home office
• Heating and hot water via CV combi boiler from 2012
• Fully equipped with double glazing, partly HR
• Built in 1972, the most recent renovations took place in 2008 and 2015
The house currently has an energy label D, but there are plenty of options for further sustainability, such as installing solar panels and/or a heat pump.
Watch the video tour and all information on the site watercirkel336. nl
- Living area236
- Number of bedrooms4
- Kind of objectResidential building
- Soort woningVilla
- Type woningTwee onder één kapwoning
- construction year1972
- Position In residential area
- Living area236
- Number of rooms6
- Number of bedrooms4
- Number of bathrooms3
- Energy labelD
- HeatingCH boiler, Open haard, Underfloor heating partially, Gashaard
- CH boilercombi
- Year CH boiler2012
- Hot waterCH boiler
- InsulationDouble glazing, HR glass
- CH combination boilerJa
- GardenBackyard, Zijtuin
- Main gardenBackyard
- Location main gardenSouthwest
- Quality of the gardenBeautifully laid out
- Shed / StorageIndoor
- provisionsVoorzien van verwarming, Voorzien van elektra, Voorzien van water
- Parking facilitiesPublic parking, On site
- Type of roofFlat roof
- Roof materialBituminous roofing
- Permanent habitationJa
- Indoor maintenanceGood
- Maintenance outsideGood
- Current useLiving area
- Current destinationLiving area